Total time15 minsMore effortMakes Cookies These delicious cookies are easy to cook and taste as good as the real Millies cookies, with a crisp outer layer and a gooey centre these treats are best eaten warm but last well...if they last that long! Ingredients 125g butter, softened100g light brown soft sugar125g caster sugar1 egg, lightly... Continue Reading →
Even if you aren’t religious simple activities to do to teach children about different cultures and religions! 1. Carrot Footprints They won't be little forever (sob) but you can preserve the memory of their tiny feet in this simple and cute craft. You’ll just need: painted footprints, background paper, paper plate, marker, adhesive, and embellishments. Optional:... Continue Reading →
EASY PEASY HALLOWEEN BAKING WITH THE KIDS So, as you can see in the cover photo there is Betty Winters Ghost Cupcake kit that was bought from B&M for £1 and an Halloween Pumpkin Biscuit Kit from Aldi 'create and bake' for £1.49. Cheat baking at it's finest. These instructions are basic and not up... Continue Reading →
I have great memories of this day - coming home from school after an hour long bus journey from Primary School to go inside a warm country kitchen while my mum rustles up (on the hob) loads of amazingly tasty thin goodies for my siblings and I! We would enjoy lemon and sugar or chocolate... Continue Reading →
About Jessie Bakes Jessie Bakes is the proud home of all things Lactation! A lovely mother of one who breastfed has products from lactation packet mixes to smoothie packages to teethers to cute little booby postcards! There are also recipe ideas on the site ranging from Vegetarian, vegan, kids recipes and breakfast recipes. Click here for the... Continue Reading →
1. S'mores Brownies Recipe Cook Time: 25 min Ingredients: 165g Unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing 100g Milk chocolate, broken up 100g Dark chocolate, broken up 3 eggs and 2 egg yolks 1 tsp Vanilla paste 165g Golden caster sugar 2 tbsp Plain flour 1 tbsp Cocoa powder 200g Bahlsen biscuits, broken up (I used... Continue Reading →
1. Recipe for gluten free brownie cupcakes.
2. Recipe for simple flapjack,
3. Recipe for Carrot cake muffin.
4. Recipe for Brie and cranberry muffin.
5. 5. Chocolate Avocado pudding (vegan)
I have always encouraged my daughter to join me in my hobby by taking her to baking groups (my son is nearly four and given up on that one he hates it) and personally I see no issue with packet mix to from scratch because depending on what you're making you can save either time... Continue Reading →