ABOUT THE FARM
A lovely Family run Farm Park and Falconry Centre located just out of Louth, Lincolnshire UK.
It’s a great size for children to explore and learn plus they have a sweet little wooden play area and cafe.
WHATS AVAILABLE TO SEE
- They have three different Daily Bird Displays which consists of Harris Hawks, Falcons, Owls and an impressive Eagle.
- Small animal holding. We have to hold many varieties of rabbits and guinea pigs, rats, chicks and tortoise. Unlike some parks you can hold the small animals on your knee and have lots of strokes.
- Free Pony rides twice daily for children over 2.
- A variety of creepy crawlies handling at 2.30pm.
- Fantastic Tearoom open to anyone and children play area which is free to use for all Tearoom customers.
Lincolnshire LN11 7DY
Tel: 01507 328706
HALLOWEEN THEMED ACTIVITIES!
The Farm has fantastic creative, spooky ideas in the Halloween season – check out the photos!
SEEING THE ANIMALS!
This is their schedule this year for Halloween.
MORE INFO ON RUSHMOOR
They host great days for children and families whether it’s for a birthday or general experiences.
This package is meant to be perfect for anyone wanting a more in depth experience with these magnificent creatures – the falconry team give you an insight into what it takes to train and fly these birds by providing people with an educational and interactive experience.
|Children aged 0 to 2||FREE|
|Special Need Visitors – 1 free carer with supporting document|
Early Bird Entry
|Not Currently On|
|One Year Membership|
|Family pass of 4 Members||£140|
|Monday||10am till 4pm|
|Tuesday||10am till 4pm|
|Wednesday||10am till 4pm|
|Thursday||10am till 4pm|
|Friday||10am till 4pm|
|Saturday||10am till 4pm|
|Sunday||10am till 4pm|
|* Last admission to the park is at 2:30pm|
|Free On-site Parking|
|No Dogs except Guide Dogs|
For more days out Lincolnshire see: