I was kindly gifted (non paid ad) two packs of Deli Kitchen pittas – one of them being 4 sliced Focaccia and the other 4 white Subwich from Nexus PR.
They were also accompanied by a cute little lunch bag (featured below) and mini pencils with a pencil case – designed for eager children ready for the school year! Any other brand names featured in this blog was bought myself, I was not paid to do this.
The Deli Kitchen range of tasty and innovative flatbreads was created to help carry you through your day in a tastier, more exciting way. If you are always on the go or find shop sandwiches a bore then Deli Kitchen is here to help with options that meet your needs, whatever the day throws at you.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians unless of course you add different items in!
Click here for 100 Sandwich filler ideas.
With a pot of hummus with cucumber to dip, glass of water and nectarine these really tasty Deli Kitchen Pittas filled with ham, salad and ranch dressing makes for a healthy meal!
The mixed salad bag was a bag from Morrisons. Fruit and hummus from Tesco.
Breakfast with White Subwich.
Super tasty peanut butter and jam with banana PLUS a one of your five a day orange juice!
You can always add in yoghurt drinks filled with the food bacteria like Actimel too!
Easy breakfast or even post school snack – chocolate spread and bananas on a white Subwich.
Here is a mix of ham and cucumber and tuna and sweetcorn using both the Focaccia and White Subwich.
I love incorporating vegetables into sandwiches – it encourages my children to eat them. They love carbs. Carbs with veg inside. Winning.
A healthy yoghurt and fruit offer both calcium and one of your 5 a day.
Easy lunch box for kids on the go whether at nursery or school! Featured here us Fruit Bowl strawberry flakes and Peppa Pig biscuit and chocolate dip.
You can have a variety of sandwich fillers from:
- Plain butter
- Classic ham
- Classic cheese
- Chicken tikka
- Egg mayo
- Salmon and cucumber
- Falafel, grated carrot and hummus
- Pulled pork
- Brie and cranberry
- Coronation chicken
Easy snack food for toddlers and children alike to be able to grab and dip!
Featured here is
- Yummy Waitrose falafel dip and hummus.
- Chopped up cucumber and carrot plus tomatoes.
- Morrisons Tomato pizza spread for dipping.
- Mavericks bread sticks
- Bear fruit
- Yoplait yoghurt drink
- Heart shaped granola bites.
This one is more for adults as there’s wine and soft cheese BUT this range isn’t just for children!
For adults after a stressful day, for those who have guests over or just a general snack you can have your own cheese board!
Here there is:
- M&S Caramelised onion hummus
- Tesco Hummus
- Spiral cheese
- Nacho cheese dip
- Cottage cheese
- Smokey cheese
- Red Wine
A super yummy alternative to the savoury dishes!
Why not turn your bread into sweet treats!
You can toast them and dip into chocolate, fruit puree or even yoghurt! Featured here is organic fruit puree and The Collective yoghurt.
(If you require certain dietary changes you can take away the yoghurt etc)
This is a great Vegetarian option!
Vegan balls bought from a local store with a cheese salad, tomatoes and raspberries with yoghurt – to make vegan just replace with Vegan cheese or another alternative.
Information on the Focaccia Bread:
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (6.0%),
Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate,
Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate),
Spirit Vinegar, Salt,
Preservative (Calcium Propionate)
Information on the Sliced White Subwich:
- Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin),
- Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diacetyltartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids),
- Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate),
- Spirit Vinegar,
- Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum),
- Preservative (Calcium Propionate),
- Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
Some more food posts:
- Halloween Packet Mixes/30 Treat Ideas
- Reviewing a ‘Tryit UK’ box
- The Cricketers/Fuzzy Eds Grimsby
- PeppaPig Meal Idea For Fussy Kids
- Kiddyum Frozen Meals!
- SIX ideas to help reduce sugar and TWENTY-FIVE angelic sweet treats!
- 50 Meal Ideas For Your Kiddywinks!
- SIX Louth Pocklingtons Bakery treats you NEED to try / Lincolnshire.
- Bahlsen Biscuits Choco Moments and PiCK UPs Review
- THE BEST EVER Pancake Recipes for Shrove Tuesday!
- Organix – new finger foods!
- ELEVEN ways to use a Pumpkin! Perfect for the season.
- Claudi & Finn mini lollies!
- McDonalds UK Free Events Sheffield
- Treat Trunk Box – subscription Snack box for the whole family!
- Baby Led Food – NEW sweet spread/ USES of yummy jam!
- Meal plan for 7 days with Mambeno
- Pork Schnitzel chips recipe!
- Five sweet Gluten Free Baking Recipes!