THE STORY BEHIND
This is a company with a passion for eco friendly products and they make an array of amazing items!
They have tested many seemingly natural, eco-friendly products and they felt they could make their own much better.
Forest cleaning products are tough on dirt and kind to our environment.
If you make the switch to all natural alternatives you can replace those nasty petrochemicals, plasticisers, synthetic dyes and toxic chemicals from under your sink.
THEIR PRODUCTS ARE
- Vegan-Friendly (minus Wood ‘n Hide)
- Non-Toxic & Child-Safe
- No Chlorine or Bleach
- Biodegradable / 100% – Recyclable
- Naturally Derived
- No Artificial Colours or Dyes
- No synthetic perfumes
PRODUCTS THEY MAKE
- Easy Clean Pack
- Floor Cleaner
- Leather Life
- Natural Cleaning Bumper Pack
- Natural Cleaning Starter Pack
- Natural Dishwasher Liquid – Forest Hog’s Squeaky Dishes
- Natural Forest Hog Hand Wash
- Dirt Buster Gel
- Fruit and Veg rinse
- Natural Laundry Detergent – Forest Hog’s Laundry Cream
- Natural Multi Surface Cleaner – Forest Hog’s Home Spray
- Natural Restoration Balm – Forest Hog’s Wood ‘n Hide Restore
- Powerful Natural Anti-Bacterial Toilet Cleaner
I WAS KINDLY GIFTED 10 AMAZING ITEMS:
- 1 x Squeaky Dishes (500ml)
- 1 x Dirt Buster Gel (500g)
- 1 x Home Spray (1 lt)
- 1 x Fruit & Veg Rinse (500ml)
- 1 x Laundry Cream (1lt)
- 1x Toilet Cleaner (1lt)
- 1 x Floor Cleaner(1lt)
- 1 x Handwash (500ml)
- 1 x Wood ‘n Hide (250g)
- 1x LeatherLife
HOW THEY MAKE THEIR PRODUCTS
They simply use mother nature!
By using cold compressed orange oil taken from the skin it gives you a powerful antibacterial property and is one of the finest degreasing agents on the planet
They then combine with pure, high quality coconut oil, carefully selected quality plant cellulose and crystal clean water they bring you winning formula variations that naturally take care of your cleaning requirements for inside and outside the home.
THEY SUPPORT REFORESTATION
Foresthog have made their first contribution to The Word Forest Organisation based in Lyme Regis and run by Tracey and Simon West! They began this fabulous reforestation program in Kenya a few years ago.
The Word Forest Organisation is a Registered Charity No: 117249 and 4000 trees.
They are very happy to be a part of this special Charity and to be able to see where their valued customers contribution goes.
Our purchases are multi-tiered, helping us, helping others and helping the earth.
You will be gifting cleaner air to generations to come across the world by giving the gift of a tree and with every bottle of Forest Hog that you buy the world becomes a cleaner brighter place to live, naturally.
Children are the future, they are the cleaners of the future too and it all begins at home.
ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS
1. Squeaky Dishes (500ml)
Easy to open triple concentrated product for amazing, sparkling results without the nasty chemicals that is available in 500ml and 1 litre recyclable bottles.
Can be used for both hand wash and machine wash so if you get your children washing those pots there’s no excuse!
I’ve been using it for both hand wash and dishwasher wash and it leaves no residues or not damage glassware plus kind to silverware and pottery.
How to use:
- Add just a few drops of this all natural dishwashing liquid into your dishwasher or hand basin and rinse.
- Avoid using too much in your machine to limit the foam – foam struggles with grease
Ingredients: aqua, plant cellulose, vegetable extract, pure orange oils, coconut extract & 0.01% caustic (ph6.9 -7) This is a soap so it will sting if you get it in your eyes. It is not toxic and can be rinsed away with cold water. Avoid eye contact.
2. Dirt Buster Gel (500g)
Probably my favourite item as I find it super useful and stronger – it doesn’t damage the wool fibres in material. This natural product cleans almost anything indoors and outdoors.
Available in 500 grams and 1kg recyclable bottles, with an easy dispense cap.
How to use:
- Bad stains on carpets – rub a little blob in with your finger ’till well absorbed, sponge clean with warm water. Dry with a towel.
- PVA paint stuck on your outfit all you do is rub a little gel into the area, leave for a few minutes – wash.
- For paint, you may have to rub the gel in the second time and wash
Can be used on:
- Removes all sorts of irritating stains from all sorts of fabrics, carpets, tents and canvas.
- Tents, gazebo’s, camper vans inside and out, caravans, boats, aeroplanes, bikes, barbecue’s and more.
- The camping/caravan companion, while you are out or when you are home.
Ingredients: aqua, pure orange oil, plant cellulose, vegetable extract, coconut extract & 0.01% caustic (ph6.9 -7) This is a soap so it will sting if you get it in your eyes. It is not toxic and can be rinsed away with cold water.
3. Home Spray (1 lt)
Super handy item to have as it’s an all purpose household cleaner ever. The design is cute with it’s orange label and easy instructions and ingredients – you can buy 500ml, 1L and 5L.
How to use:
- Spray on, leave a few minutes and wipe clean.
Can be used on:
- Use to clean fridges and freezers.
- Bathrooms, baths, toilets and showers, mirrors and tiled surfaces.
- Easily removes grimey build-up on window frames.
- An excellent option to use safely in nursery schools and care homes.
- Easy for cleaning in caravans and cars.
- Spraying the inside of ovens and microwaves, leave a few minutes and wipe clean.
Ingredients: aqua vegetable extract, pure orange oils, plant cellulose, coconut extract and 0.01% caustic (ph6.9-7) This is a soap so it will sting if you get it in your eyes. It is not toxic and can be rinsed away with cold water. Avoid eye contact.
4. Fruit & Veg Rinse (500ml)
I love this product and it surprised me how useful it actually is plus smells just so lovely! This liquid removes residues from styrofoam and plastic packaging as well as for your fruit and vegetables as it cleans away agricultural chemicals and nasties.
All you need to do is wash fruit/veg and helps remove wax and handling grimes and has shown to extend shelf life up to 3 days.
How to use:
- Dilute 3-1 and use as an insect spray in the garden.
- Has powerful antimicrobial properties.
- Just 10 to 15 drops is enough to clean away all those nasties.
- Keeps lettuce leaves crispy.
- Safe for kids to use too.
5. Laundry Cream (1lt)
Been using this on all my washing, super easy to use as you squirt in, close the door and away you go.
Average of 40 washes. Available in 1 kg easy dispense recyclable bottle.
There are always those mishaps and stains that want to hang around. Rub a little cream into the offending area, wait a few minutes for nature to take its course, then wash.
6. Toilet Cleaner (1lt)
This toilet cleaner is so different to the bleach I use and it deals with the germs hiding under the lip of the toilet with a few good squirts!
How to use:
- Spray liberally around the top of the bowl.
- Allow the cleaner to dribble down into the water bowl, cleansing as it goes.
- Scrub with a toilet brush all round and flush away Removes the orangy/pinky mould and grime but it is not a bleach, it’s natural remember!
- For perfect results use regularly, clean the toilet inside and out. For stains in the toilet bowl spray liberally around the top of the bowl, allow to stand for 10 to 15 minutes then scrub and flush.
- For bad stains add a little Dirt Buster Gel. Available in 500ml, 1 litre and 5 litres recycled bottles with a handy spray nozzle to get into those difficult places.
- For removing lime scale in hard water areas, allow the Toilet Cleaner to sit in the bowl for 15 to 20 minutes, then scrub well and flush. Ensure you clean daily to avoid build up.
Ingredients: Aqua, vegetable extract, pure orange oil, plant cellulose, coconut extract and 0.01% caustic
7. Floor Cleaner
Uplifting and refreshing, sweet orange essential oil, also simply called orange essential oil, is antiseptic, with demonstrated antifungal and antibacterial properties. It’s also a great degreaser!
This floor cleaner is anti-bacterial, hard on nasty germs, kind on the good ones and no worries when its flushed down the waterways, it is not harmful to aquatic life.
- Triple concentrated, cleans all types of flooring including wooden floors.
- Less is more, as with all our genuinely eco, no synthetics, no stabilisers products.
- 1tbsp per 5 litres warm water cleans floors beautifully and is kind to little and big paws.
- 2 tbsp per 5 litres hot water if the floors are very greasy and grimy or sticky.
Ingredients: Pure cold compressed orange oils, coconut oil, plant cellulose, water, 0.01% caustic.
8. Hand wash Tea Tree and Lemon Grass
A fantastic handwash I feel safe my children using plus smells lovely and rinses well.
Tea tree is the essential oil answer to an all-purpose cleaner – it can be used in all sorts of applications, and it’s antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, bactericidal, and insecticidal.
Use it to:
9. Wood ‘n Hide (250g)
There is 250g Aluminium tub or 50g plastic tub available. The tins and the plastic tubs can be used over and over again and refilled at refill stations. In very hot weather store in the fridge to keep the balm really solid.
This product is not suitable for Vegans because of the Beeswax but safe for children and animals (not tested on animals)
This is a gorgeous smelling balm which I’ve used on both wood and leather sofas, rubs in very well plus leaves it smelling so refreshed! It’s also great for human hides too and great for for cracked heels or really dry cracked hands.
For leather products prevents leather from getting hard and cracked:
- Perfect for saddles
- Upholstered chairs
- Car interiors.
- Waterproofs leather products.
- Excellent for leather boots, shoes, handbags and hats.
For wood products protector and prevents water penetration:
- Great reviver of old cracked wooden furniture.
- Brings original and leaves natural sheen colour to wood.
- Prevents marking and damage to wooden countertops and more.
- Add a bit of elbow grease too!
Ingredients: lemon oil, orange oil, plant cellulose, vegetable extract, coconut extract, beeswax
10. Leather Life
Available in 250g/500g Aluminium Tubs – a little goes a long way.
This lovely balm easily removes grey and green mould that may have got onto your saddle or any other leather items that have been stored. Prevents leather from cracking and drying out plus perfect for dry chapped hands and heels too!
How to use:
- Apply twice to ensure it thoroughly penetrates deep into the leather to avoid mould build up again.
- Waterproofs tack, so no need to worry if your saddle gets wet when caught in the rain.
- Rub it over with a light coat of Leather Life to remove any superficial marks.
I honestly love these products and totally recommend them to anyone wanting to switch up to eco items.
If the fumes from commercial cleaners containing synthetic chemicals make you feel a little ugh or you wish to be able to start making small changes for the world then cleaning products using essential oils derived from plants are perfect for you!
With all this collection you can breathe in chemical free air at home, sleep on sheets that have no chemicals lurking in the fibres potentially irritating your skin, wear clothes that have a soft smell of lavender and clean, have chemical free dishes to eat off and drink out of and eat fruit and veg whose nasties you can’t see have been rinsed away.
Essential oils are all natural and biodegradable and many contain powerful antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties that make them remarkably effective at household cleaning PLUS essential oils from orange fights against viruses, bacteria, and fungus while imparting the loveliest of smells.
You should go eco-friendly – as all natural products ensure safety from all dangerous chemicals and allows families to avoid risky additives that can cause any of these issues.
Using eco-friendly products improves quality of life in terms of mortality, age, diseases, and illnesses – they ensure the safety of families and the planet!
Price wise yes they are more than normal products, however, we all know natural products such as these will cost that slight bit more but these last long and affordable prices.