The skin product range sounds fantastic and I was super glad to be able to try the Head to toe baby wash and their foaming soap.
If you’ve read the previous blog post you’ll know we were gifted items from Hipp Organic to review but if not here is the box opening:
ABOUT HIPP ORGANIC
- Green is good.
- Organic is better.
- Produce is more delicious when picked at its plumpest, juiciest peak.
- Babies deserve food that tastes great to make them feel HiPP inside and out.Sustainable food.
- They guarantee the highest quality ingredients that exceed EU organic standards.
- They never add artificial preservatives, sweeteners or colours to food.
- Ingredients are picked at the peak of ripeness and then gently steam cooked to retain all the goodness and flavour.
- Always try to minimise waste – recipes use fruit and vegetables that are too small, big, or ‘ugly’ for supermarkets but still have all the nutrients your baby needs.
- Remain dedicated to sustainability – working with nature and truly caring more about the environment, to keep their farmland rich and fertile for the future.
TWO ITEMS RECEIVED TO REVIEW ARE BABY FOAMING HANDWASH AND HEAD TO TOE BABY WASH
This skincare range has been specially developed to be free of ingredients sensitive skin doesn’t like and to minimise the risk of allergies.
With all products keep out of reach of children and avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with clean water. External use only – don’t eat!
WHY FREE FROM SKIN CARE IMPORTANT?
Free from skincare products are those which are free from one or more of the ingredients typically present in a ‘non-free from’ or everyday high street equivalent, and which consumers may need or wish to avoid.
Those reasons could be health related – such as allergies – or other, including ethical, religious, environmental, or personal preference.
WHAT ARE ALL THE ‘NASTY’ THINGS THEY REMOVE?
Microplastics are very small pieces of plastic that pollute the environment!
Microplastics are not a specific kind of plastic, but rather any type of plastic fragment that is less than 5 mm in length according to the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). They enter natural ecosystems from a variety of sources, including cosmetics, clothing, and industrial processes.
PEGs (polyethylene glycols)
Are petroleum-based compounds that are widely used in cosmetics as thickeners, solvents, softeners, and moisture-carriers. PEGs are commonly used as cosmetic cream bases. They are also used in pharmaceuticals as laxatives.
Baby foaming handwash
Children love washing their hands with this cute duck that creates a lovely white foam with a gentle scent.
The size is perfect for those little hands and all my children have been able to use it without issue, such as, a reaction.
- Pump the ducks head once or twice into little hands and rub together.
- Or pump into your hand and gently cleanse a grubby face.
- Rinse and dry.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol,
Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol,
Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate,
Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum
- Allergy-causing fragrances (according to cosmetics regulations).
Head to toe baby wash
This wash gently cleanses delicate skin and hair from the first bath with a clear liquid – I’ve found it so easy to just put in the bath whether for baby to older children and I feel confident in using this product.
Size wise it lasts and the design is super pretty against a white background where you can clearly see ingredients and instructions.
- Gently massage a small amount into your baby’s skin and hair by hand or with a sponge, then rinse off.
- Alternatively add a small amount to running water.
- Dry your babba!
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl
Betaine, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Zinc Sulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate,
Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Parfum.
- Micro-plastic particles
- Allergy-causing fragrances (according to cosmetics regulations)
PRODUCTS IN THE HIPP SKIN CARE RANGE
Wash and Care
- Baby foaming handwash
- Baby foaming handwash refill
- Head to toe baby wash
- Baby shampoo
- Good night baby bath
- Baby lotion