A PG adult version.
Here are 30 questions for Grown Ups!!
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Probably all of them! Perhaps the main one I would say is my rent as it takes up half my monthly income.
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
I’m chilling so I’m good.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
Cannot specify been to a few.
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on right now?
I’m currently in bed naked… So…
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed?
“What can I eat.”
9. Do you miss being a child?
Being responsibility free and full of dreams hell yes!
10. What errand/chore do you hate the most?
I have a dishwasher but probably washing up if I didn’t. Oh and I hate ironing so don’t do it, oops.
11. Up early or sleep in?
I’m lazy so sleep in!
12. Have you ever found love in your life?
I have my children and dying alone.
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Random question – I guess I liked cooked ham that’s been slow cooked glazed in honey.
14. What do you get every time at tesco?
The necessary items – milk, bread, cheese, fruit and ALWAYS cucumber as Wnnie likes to eat them.
15. Beach or lake?
Lake. I like the beach but sand annoys me. Lakes have views, on a warm day at a festival they are so aesthetic.
16. Is marriage overrated?
In my opinion yes.
17. Ever crashed your vehicle?
I don’t have a vehicle to crash.
18. Your biggest regret?
Not slowing down and listening to the signs.
19. Somewhere you’ve never been but want to go?
I want to go travel with the kids to Thailand and Japan.
20. Who is the last person you texted?
Arranging a play date with a new mum I’ve met.
22. Do you have a go-to person?
My nana. Then my mum or dad.
23. Are you where you want to be in life?
Hell no, not even started but I guess that’s pessimistic I’m very lucky with what I have.
24. Growing up, what was your favorite cartoon?
Rugrats, Dexter’s Laboratory, Hey Arnold, Teenage Ninja Turtles and everything along those lines.
25. What do you think has changed about you since you were a teenager?
Confidence in myself as a person – I wish as a teenager I didn’t try to change for people and I wish I had said FUCK OFF.
26. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of life?
Twenties for me are where it’s at. Being teenager was awful.
27. Are there times you still act like a kid?
All the time, why should they get all the fun?
28. Did you have a pager?
29. Were you the type of kid you want your kids to hang out with?
I wasn’t a bad child I was a reader and explorer but I also had a twin sister so didn’t need people – so yep, wouldn’t have an issue.
30. What’s the worse thing about being an adult?
I need to start looking after my body, waaaa, health.
For more on interviews see:
- Interview with a ‘non binary’ brain injury survivor.
- An interview with ‘One Grieving Mama’
- Alagille Syndrome – a mum shares her daughter’s brave experiences.
- Cleft lip and palate awareness.
- The Sun slandered me – here’s the truth
- In honour of International Women’s Day 2018
- Mystery Blogger Award.
- Sunshine Blogger Award ☀