𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝘼𝙉𝙔 𝘽-𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀
This is a company that sell branded bedding products which are designed and manufactured by Bedding Industrial Beguda SL (BIB) that sell in more than 40 countries all over the world today!
Well what is BIB I hear you ask?
BIB is an innovative company, part of the MITSA Group, located about 100 miles northeast of Barcelona, Spain and the MITSA Group started over 30 years ago, finding a niche in the market of mattress and pillow protection.
Their products are made from TENCEL/SMARTCEL and laminated with polyurethane.
TENCEL is a cellulose fiber made 100% from wood, mainly from Eucalyptus tree and it deals with moisture like no other.
We were kindly gifted two single bed fitted sheets and pillow case – one in blue the other in fuschia – plus B-Sensible Baby cot fitted sheet accompanied also by a pillow case in grey anthracite.
𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙏𝘾𝙀𝙇?
This is a fiber that provides care and protection for the skin!
The power of zinc in a fiber smartcel™ sensitive is an innovative fiber based on natural cellulose, which includes the essential trace element zinc. The zinc oxides used in smartcel™ sensitive are meant to help to regenerate the skin, improve the healing of wounds and reduce inflammation! People with very sensitive skin, (babies and sufferers of conditions such as eczema or neurodermitis) will particularly benefit from its healing properties.
Zinc has perhaps a greater impact on our wellbeing than any other trace element as it’s vital for our immune system, sensory functions and metabolism as well as skin regeneration and protection.
Numerous tests by various renowned institutes have confirmed the quality and effectiveness of smartcel™ sensitive for its odour-reducing and antibacterial properties.
The well-known Hohenstein Institute has confirmed that a content of just 20% of smartcel™ sensitive in any textile material offers excellent protection against UVA and UVB rays.
Thanks to its ecological and sustainable manufacturing process, smartcel™ sensitive has been awarded OEKO-TEX standard 100 certification for baby products – which if you want to know more you can click here.
The unique closed loop process makes TENCEL® the fiber of the future since the solvent used is recycled by almost 100% in the closed loop process. This special process received the “European Award for the Environment” from the European Union.
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮:
- Hohenstein Institute and awarded the “All night fresh” seal thanks to their odour-reduction properties, providing long-lasting freshness and comfort.
- ECARF (European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation) and have been approved as anti dust-mite allergy bedding. http://www.ecarf-siegel.org.
- The products contain Smartcel Sensitive fibers and therefore pharmaceutical grade zinc oxide. Because zinc is a component of skin regenerative enzymes, a positive cosmetic and regenerative effect on the skin is produced.
- As spoke about on this blog the products contain Smartcel Sensitive fibers and have been tested and certified by Smartfiber AG. For further information, please visit www.smartfiber.info.
- Tested under Oekotex standard 100 and they have been classified class 1 and therefore suitable for babies and toddlers.
- Products contain TENCEL fibers and have been tested and certified by Lenzing AG. For further information, please visit www.lenzing.com.
𝘾𝙊𝙎𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝙁𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙉
- Prevents development of unpleasant odors.
- As the most prestigious brands of cosmetics, BSensible® sheets have now permanently incorporated the zinc oxide (ZnO). This is a worldwide and 100% natural exclusive innovation that contributes to cell regeneration and skin renewal.
- The cosmetic effect remains active throughout the whole life of the product, even after repeated washing and drying.
- Certified by the most important laboratories in the world of cosmetics, the new BSensible® sheet takes care of your skin while you are sleeping.
𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙀
Dermofresh® is the new generation of technical textiles, specially conceived for bedding products. This system is the perfect fit to the smoothest natural fiber with an unnoticeable innovative second skin membraneTM.
𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙁𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎 & 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔
The Dermofresh® membrane is a polyurethane hydrophilic membrane, having a solid structure that physically stops the water drops passing through the membrane. (see fig.1.A).
The hydrophilic membrane guarantees a higher long-term waterproofness in comparison with microporous membranes which are constructed from many small interconnecting pores.
Regarding breathability, both membranes operate with a different mechanism: in the microporous membrane the water vapour molecules simply go through, whereas in the Dermofresh® membrane a ‘transportation’ takes place.
This transportation occurs through the hydrophilic groups in the chemical structure of the membrane, that attract water vapour molecules as they are polar, moving these molecules from one group to the next (see fig.2), acting like an ‘elevator’ that transports the molecules from one side to the other.
The different characteristics of both membranes target different uses: whereas the microporous membrane is much more suitable for garments as renders higher breathability values, the Dermofresh® membrane is the best option for bedding protection articles as yields the most adequate waterproofness/ breathability properties.
Eco Print – Made from the natural cellulose found in wood pulp. The fibre is economical in its use of energy and natural resources, and is fully biodegradable.
**According to Tencel manufacturers Lenzing.
𝘽𝙊𝙓 𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼𝙎𝙈𝙍 𝙎𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀
𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔?
Fitted cot sheets:
- Size: Cot 60x120cm
- Size (cm): 60×120
- Mattress thickness: Medium (12-25cm)
- Size: Single
- Size (cm): 90×200
- Size (cm): 75×50
- Free delivery over £49
- 30 Day no hassle returns policy
- Cot 60x120cm
- Small double
- Super king
- Single with high skirt
- Double with high skirt
- King with high skirt
- Super king with high skirt
- Cot bed
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙀
- Pillow covers, or protectors, are used to protect pillows from dust mites and stains. They usually have a zippered closure or extra material that folds over.
- The pillow case is what you sleep on – it’s placed over the pillow cover.
- Pillow cases, commonly part of your sheet set, are designed as a functional and decorative covering.
- Shams are the decorative cover usually with trim or a flange. It’s placed as the outermost layer of your pillow and usually used on pillows that aren’t used for sleeping.
- Pillow covers are easy to remove and wash; they help to conveniently guard against allergens and extend the life of your down and feather pillows by keeping them cleaner
𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙏 𝙎𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙎
Fitted sheets cover the mattress with the elastic band holds them firmly in right place. Their function is to protect the mattress and ensure smooth and soft surface for the sleeping person to lie on. When purchasing fitted sheets, it’s important to have the right dimensions of a mattress, such as, the length, the width and the thickness. As fitted sheets must pull snugly over the mattress and not be easily pulled off, the right dimensions matter a lot. The wrong size fitted sheet simply will not be able to go neatly round the corners, and will not stay in place.
Fitted bed sheets and flat sheets are used for the same purpose – to protect the mattress and make smooth surface for lying.
Flat sheets – also known as top sheets – are traditionally placed on top of the fitted sheet, but beneath duvets and blankets. These are there to make the bed appear more inviting, and to protect your duvet covers and blankets from getting dirty. The idea here is that you can wash the flat sheet regularly without having to wash the duvet cover as often.
My children have been using these fitted sheets and pillow cases since just before christmas so I can definitely offer a good review and recommendation on these.
Both the fitted sheet and pillow cases are fantastic with both washing and durability so I recommend these for both adults and children alike due to their ease of use while fitting the sheets, how soft they are plus waterproof and not being able to tell! They are easy to take care of being machine washable and tumble dryer friendly saving in time, electrical power, water, detergent.
Knowing these sheets are primarily from eucalyptus trees is marvellous. Often waterproof items are plastic based, fossil fuel based. Cotton is ok as it feels comfy but it’s not water (ok ok, pee) proof for the littlest members of the family. B-Sensible are on the nice middle ground, comfy and pee-resistant! So, they are also great for potty training as they are not only eco-friendly but are also waterproof, breathable, have optimum moisture management, hypo-allergenic properties, and are thermo regulating.
- Adjustable sheets
- Soft and light
- Doesn’t give out heat and maintains body temperature
- Looks after your skin
I’ve bought waterproof bedding in the past and all you can hear is rustling of plastic or they break easily but these sheets have honestly been fantastic.
I love how you can get so many colours – beige, turquoise, blue, fuchsia, anthracite, pink, lilac, white, pistachio and arran.
The fitted sheets can be fitted to Moses cribs, cots and cot beds, and the single fitted sheets we’ve got have enough room for thicker mattresses and last so are with you and your child every step of the way through the early years; plus when they get older, they also fit up to super king size beds! Can I have a king size bed please?
The products my children have reviewed – blue single fitted sheet, fuschia fitted sheet B-Sensible Baby grey cot fitted sheet do what they say on the tin and yes they do cost more than the average bed set you can buy but with how the products are made and what they contain it makes sense the cost.
The 2 in 1 fitted sheet and protector and pillowcases, absorb significantly more moisture than cotton and dries quicker due to its nano-fibre technology, thus helping to control humidity and body temperature.
The amazing Tencel fabric represents a milestone in the development of environmentally sustainable textiles and has many benefits. Advantages include the exceptional comfort of the fibre, making it perfect for use as bed linen for babies and children, plus it is fully biodegradable making it a naturally eco-friendly bedding choice. And Tencel’s green credentials don’t end there, as one acre of land will yield an astonishing 5 times more Tencel fibre than cotton.
If your child has sensitive skin, the hypo-allergenic range of products will prevent skin irritation, so are suitable for eczema, asthma and rhinitis sufferers.
By ‘going green’ and choosing B-Sensible, your children will be able to sleep dry, clean, protected as well as comfortable all night long.
A shaw kids 10/10 recommendation.