What are ACE products
Products to clean all those dirty items!
ACE take a science-based approach to environmental sustainability! When it comes to doing your laundry, the most important things that reduce the impact on the environment are:
- Using concentrated products
- Washing at lower temperatures
- Using the right amount of product
- Washing with full loads
In particular, washing at lower temperatures is the single most important thing we can do to lower our C02 emissions while doing our laundry.
R&D department has launched a sustainability team to continually explore ways to deliver sustainability benefits through our products without compromising on cleaning results. This includes bringing new innovations and ideas to market.
What I received
I was lucky enough to be presented with the opportunity to product test some of the Ace Range!
I received the ACE for colours original and the ACE Stain Remover Spray.
ACE for Colours 1 litre – Original
The original ACE fabric stain remover that makes all fabric colours shine. ACE for Colours has been specially formulated to remove the toughest of stains and yet be gentle on even the most delicate clothes.
It is great for everyday use and removes typical dirt. It also helps to prevent fabric colours bleeding or transferring to other fabrics.
ACE for Colours can be used on silk, wool and is even safe to use on cashmere.
ACE Stain Remover Spray
For tackling germs, grease and stubborn stains, ACE Multi-Purpose Spray is suitable for use around the home and on coloured clothes
- The power of Ace for Colours – in a spray!
- Can be used on all hard surfaces and as a laundry stain remover
- Precise delivery through Active Foam
- Removes Stains
Super easy to use, you just twist Nozzle to the on position then spray on the surface and rinse using a moist cloth or sponge.
For tough dirt, leave for a moment and rinse – recommended not to use on copper, brass, cast iron and untreated wood
#ACEforschool Perfect For Those School Stains!
ACE products are literally amazing for stain free school uniform and keeping colours bright. The stain remover spray tackles grease, germs and stubborn stains, gently lifting the stain and brightening clothing.
Ace for colours can be added to your washing machine drum to help lift any stains and brighten colours.
#ACEclean It For Your Kids Mess Around The Home
My baby decided to go for a play outside wearing white! Removed the stains!
My son decided lipstick all over the carpet was a great idea – on the left is the stain gone! He also drew all over the walls in pen as well as his cupboard (he’s learning to write and took it out on the house you guessed it I ACE cleaned that up. Children and their creativity are fab.
Featured here is ACE whites as well although that isn’t what I’m initially reviewing but I can add it’s ACE! Removed the lipstick off the dresser my son did! The colour spray is fantastic on stains.
#ACEstep For The Environment
ACE want to help reduce impact on the environment when you do your laundry
- You can wash at lower temperatures to save energy
- You can wash with full loads and skip pre-washing while achieving brilliant cleaning providing the clothes are not completely soiled
- You can use concentrated products to save resources
- You can use the right amount of product to reduce the use of ingredients & packaging
#ACEideas for keeping colours coloured
1. Before washing, separate bright clothes from darks and turn them inside out.
2. Wash at 30°C using a liquid detergent specifically for coloured clothes, but check the care labels first. Silk and wool should be washed in delicate, non-biological detergents instead.
3. When drying the clothes outside, position your line out of the sun, if possible, as sunlight can cause coloured clothes to fade.
4. Colour Catcher sheets (I can find them locally for £1-£2) can also help stop colours from dulling or running into each other.
5. Wash clothes gently to minimize friction. Friction causes the fibers in your clothes to wear down, which leads to more dye bleeding and fading. Avoid excessive friction by using the lighter wash settings on your machine and adding fabric softener to your load.
First impressions after receiving the products was very good!
- The packaging suits me as I love bright colours.
- Full product knowledge, instructions and ingredients presented on each item. So a very good informative start.
As a clean freak I can now feel more confident when my children get stains on their clothes that I will easily get the stains out using one of ACE’s amazing stain fighting products! As if it can beat the messes my son made it must be good!
I’ve been adding Ace for Colour straight in the washing machine drum with the clothing to help keep them cleaner and brighter since the summer and I am really noticing the difference! Dull school uniform is no more with Ace for Colours – the stains all around the house I worry less about too.
I love how the products are:
- Concentrated products that reduce packaging
- Developing products that clean better at lower wash temperatures
- Optimising their manufacturing eco-efficiency through minimizing use of energy, water and waste.
- Using ingredients that are safe in use and safe for the environment.
- Their products meet all EU environmental and wastewater treatment standards.
You can find Ace Products in many supermarkets and high street stores so listen to my advice and give ACE a go, I can ensure you that you will not be disappointed! It’s important to always read the labels to ensure that you use the product correctly and get maximum cleaning power from the product.
Disclaimer – This post is an entry for the BritMums #ACEforSchool Challenge, sponsored by ACE – all opinions are my own.