What is PROCOAL London
A company with products made in the UK that use Charcoal in their products and trusted by over 150,000 customers.
Teeth Whitening Kits – a Number 1 Best selling Teeth Whitening Powder and Teeth Whitening Strips – teeth whitening products will help you gently whiten your teeth at the comfort of your home, office or on the go.
Body and Skincare like the Procoal Purifying Face mask and Activated Charcoal Deodorant Balm.
What I received
I received the Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder and Activated Charcoal Purifying Detox Face mask.
About Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
Yes at first it looks a little odd with jet black teeth BUT it works!
This product contains 100% natural activated charcoal that works to absorb surface stains from your teeth. It also absorbs toxins and bacteria from your mouth leaving you with a clean feeling with a non abrasive texture.
Perfectly safe to use on sensitive teeth/gums given that you use a soft bristle toothbrush and brush appropriately.
Activated charcoal is a highly absorbent substances which binds with coffee, tea, wine and tobacco stains and help remove them from the surface of your teeth. Furthermore, activated charcoal help detoxify your mouth, gums and helps promote fresh breath.
There are several way of manufacturing activated charcoal. Some manufacturers use chemicals (which are mostly unnatural) for activation and some use a process that involves heating coconut shells to 1000 deg C and then exposing it to superheated steam, cooled and milled to produce a fine activated charcoal powder and meant to work over time.
- Synthetic additives
- Foaming agents
- Artificial colours or flavours
- No abrasive baking soda or salt.
- Cruelty free.
- Gluten free.
Easy to use too – they suggest to put a pinch of the teeth whitening powder in the palm of your hand, dip wet toothbrush into the powder, brush for one or two minutes using a soft bristle toothbrush, then rinse thoroughly to remove any residue – although I dab a wet brush into the powder to save any mess.
It’s also classed as a cosmetic product in the European Union. Their product complies with the Cosmetic Regulations 1223/2009 which was set into force on July 11, 2013.
The safety and EU compliance of their product was assessed by an independent laboratory based in United Kingdom.
Activated Charcoal Purifying Detox Face mask
A fantastic mask which is easy to open, easy to apply plus it also works!
My skin felt so refreshed after use. The clay is meant to clear clogged pores and remove toxins from the skin for a more refined complexion – washing off isn’t difficult either it’s the same as any clay mask.
There are a blend of 3 clays enriched and it transforms the skin to look more purified.
Some ingredients aside from the clay are:
- Kaolin Clay: A highly effective natural clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum.
- Montmorillonite Clay: Rich in minerals, a clay recognised for helping to eliminate impurities.
- Ghassoul Clay: A pure clay highly concentrated in minerals renowned for helping to clarify complexion.
Plus of course has Activated Charcoal which helps to clear deep seated pores, removing pollutants to purify the complexion.
Five reasons to use a Clay Mask
- They’re effective for all skin types – most skin care treatments are classified to treat dry, normal, and oily skin. Clay masks treat all skin types safely, with no irritation or redness. They work wonders with younger skin that may be prone to acne, and they boost elasticity and minimize signs of aging.
- They absorb all facial oil – you might associate oily skin with younger skin, but that is definitely not the case. A little oil in the skin is good because it keeps it smooth and soft, but too much oil leaves your skin shiny, and that’s not attractive on anyone. Enter quality clay masks. They absorb the oil without leaving the skin dry and tight like many others.
- They saturate the skin – one of the coolest benefits of clay masks is that as they remove excess oil, they also saturate the skin with the nutrients the body needs to keep the skin smooth. Clay masks are filled with minerals the skin needs too as the masks sit on the face, nutrients sink into the skin and do their job to make the skin look soft, smooth and, oh yes, brighter.
- They eliminate toxins and dirt in the skin – Clay masks can eliminate toxins and dirt in the skin as the clay binds to these nasty elements to pull them away from the surface.
- They remove dead skin cells – Clay masks, no matter how fine the powder is, do an excellent job to slough off dead skin cells to make the skin look fresh and bright.
Easily affordable for anyone and there’s a 30 day money back guarantee. They don’t cut costs by mixing clays such as Sodium Chloride (a.k.a salt), Calcium Carbonate (a.k.a soda ash) or any other cheap clays as fillers in our teeth whitening powder.
They use the purest and the highest grade activated charcoal – it costs us more but it is the right thing for the customer.
The Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder is £9.99 and the face mask is £9.99 too.
Did you know?…
Activated charcoal has uses for other external treatments, like being effective at treating body odor and acne and relieving discomfort from insect bites, rashes from poison ivy or poison oak, and snake bites.
After a mosquito bite or bee sting, mix one capsule of activated charcoal with ½ tablespoon of coconut oil, and dab on affected area and you reapply every 30 minutes until itching and discomfort are gone. As activated charcoal stains nearly everything it touches, wrap with a bandage.
To treat bites from snakes and spiders, including the brown recluse or black widow, you want to cover a larger area than just a small bandage, as the bacteria and viruses that lead to tissue damage need to be mitigated quickly.
Create a wrap out of fabric that’s big enough to go around the affected area twice. Dab the mixture of coconut oil and activated charcoal on the fabric, and wrap. Secure with bandages. Reapply every two to three hours, rinsing well between applications.
The history of Activated Charcoal from their site
“The activated charcoal industry might be booming over the past decade, with people using it for uses such as teeth whitening and blackhead face masks, however it’s far from a new product. In fact, it was used all the way back in 3750 BC by ancient Egyptians.
There is much we still don’t understand about the ancient Egyptians, such as how the Pyramids were truly built, however one thing we know is that they used it by smelting ores to create bronze. But it didn’t stop there, over time the Egyptians use of this material continued to evolve, with it eventually being used to absorb and remove any nasty smells, something we use it for now. Not bad for an ancient civilisation!”
I love them both! Charcoal is fantastic for beauty – Clay masks are amazing for your skin and can be used on a regular basis, but not necessarily every day. Depending on your skin type, a 1-2 day a week regimen does wonders to help you restore and maintain a beautiful and fresh complexion which I’ve been doing (when I can or remember!) Every time I use it though I can see a difference.
The Procoal Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder does help remove stubborn stains and discoloration from the surface of your teeth for a whiter brighter smile!
I’ve found it’s really helped make my teeth super clean plus each jar contains 5-6 months supply making this one of the most affordable teeth whitening kits for home use. You are recommended to use along side cleaning your teeth too for the fluoride.
Activated charcoal is surprisingly effective in whitening teeth as it naturally binds with coffee, tea, wine, and tobacco which are surface staining substances so it’s ok go have your cuppa!