Harry & Rose sell amazing natural skincare with a gentle pH baby products! There are a host of natural ingredients throughout the range including: calendula, coconut, chamomile, cottonseed, aloe vera and sunflower.
The founders Alba and Christian Cusworth are parents who have a love for natural baby products and their aim was to create affordable, high quality skin care range.
The products are specially formulated, natural ingredients especially for sensitive skin. They believe that what goes on your baby’s skin should be lovingly formulated and of excellent quality and their luxury baby skincare range has been uniquely developed to bring a sense of well-being and preserve the natural balance of sensitive skin.
“Our focus is on quality and care, placing every effort to ensure the highest quality ingredients and overall performance of our products. FREE FROM parabens, SLS/SLES, phthalates, dyes, mineral oils or fragrance allergens…. because what we put on our skin matters.”
Products free from:
- Parabens (propyl-, isobutyl-, methyl-, and others): A class of preservatives used to prevent the growth of bacteria in products. These have been known to alter important hormone mechanisms in our bodies and can be found in: Shampoos, Lotions and Body Washes.
- (SLS and SLES) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate: These are surfactants that can cause skin irritation or trigger allergies. These are sometimes contaminated with other products in order to process other chemicals and can be found in Shampoos, Lotions and Washes.
- Phthalates (DEP, DEHP, DBP, and others): A class of plasticizing chemicals used to make products more pliable. These have been known to disrupt the endocrine system in our bodies and can be found in synthetic fragrances.
- Synthetic Fragrances: Although they can’t disclose their fragrance formula (as it is their trade secret), they can assure us that it’s an allergen free scent and they recommend we keep clear from synthetic fragrances that are engineered to contain allergens, hormones and harmful chemicals.
- BHA and BHT: These are synthetic antioxidants used to extend shelf life of products and have been known to be carcinogens, hormone disruptors and may even cause liver damage. These ingredients can be found in lipsticks, moisturisers and nappy creams.
- Formaldehyde: This is used as a preservative and is a known carcinogen that is also linked to asthma, neurotoxicity, and developmental toxicity. It can be found in: shampoos, bubble baths and body washes.
What I received
In beautiful packaging and a keepsake box I received:
- Baby bubble bath
- Baby soft lotion (plus 3 small sachets)
- Baby hair and Body Wash x2
- Baby Nappy Spray
Applying the products into the bath you immediately smell the gorgeous scent in every single product! After using this product a week I can say I do love it!
Great alternative to soaking your wipes in essential oils or just applying cream. It’s quick and easy for changes and smells great. My baby has not experienced any nappy rash at all.
Use water and a quick squirt of the spray to help freshen, moisturize and protect your baby’s delicate skin. It’s an easy way to soothe minor rashes whilst leaving a clean baby fresh smell. Made with natural, pure and organic ingredients for treating sensitive skin.
- Just Spray onto your baby’s bottom, or the damp fresh wipe! NO NEED TO RUB.
- Gentle pH
- Made with safe, natural and organic ingredients
- Soft Allergen-free scent to help eliminate lingering odours
An essential item for every nappy change – soothes minor rashes and protect sensitive skin on every nappy change! Averagely £5.50.
Baby Soft Lotion
Baby Soft Lotion – Gently apply soft lotion to face and body. Suitable for daily use. For external use only and recommended you don’t apply to damaged or inflamed skin.
Really lovely to apply. £7.50.
Baby Hair and Body Wash
Easy to use – you just pour into hands and gently lather on baby’s hair and Body. Rinse with clear water.
Suitable for daily use then follow on with their lotion. £7.50.
Baby Bubble Bath
A gently foaming Baby Bubble Bath that leaves skin amazingly nourished, soft and hydrated. No Sting formula is easy to rinse and suitable for newborns.
A luxury treat and help wash away itchy eczema, cradle cap and dryness with a lovely gentle bath.
Made in UK with carefully chosen ingredients that include Calendula, Coconut, Cottonseed, Aloe Vera and more. £7.50.
Where to buy
The products are exclusive to Boots but also available on their site. The cost ranges whether you buy gift sets or single items so worth checking what you want to buy.
Click here for their range and prices on their page – they also do sweet wash mitts and hooded towels.
These products are made in England and they should be proud to be as they smell fantastic, they clean, wash plus give off no reaction in my children, as well as coming in lovely design and packaging. They are must have gifts for new parents or a must have for a baby changing bag/bath time/at home for the changing station. I can’t pick a favourite out of all four products I’ve received as each have their own purpose but I would say the best one to use out the house is the nappy spray.
I love how the products are free from nasties like mentioned above and are all ‘Goodness’ Natural luxury for anyone as there’s no Parabens (propyl-, isobutyl-, methyl-, and others), Phthalates (DEP, DEHP, DBP, and others), Synthetic Fragrances, Formaldehyde or (SLS and SLES) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate – so great for babies! They come in 200ml size bottles and not tested on animals.
I have recommended it to friends!
Disclaimer: I was kindly gifted these in return for my honest review – all opinions expressed are my own,any links used in this review are not affiliate.