Hempz Beauty is a division of JK Health and Beauty Technologies Group PLC. JK Group has been at the forefront of tanning in Europe for over 30 years and is a name that you can both trust and rely upon.
They have a collection of products such as moisturisers, shower gels, scrubs and haircare which are derived from 100% organic Hemp Seed Oil.
Hemp Seed Oil is rich in Vitamin E, C, B1, B2, B3 and B6, which is ideal for maintaining healthy, younger-looking skin and hair.
The Hempz range:
What is hemp seed oil?
Hemp seed oil comes from the seeds of the hemp plant, which is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species. You’ve probably heard of Cannabis as it relates to marijuana BUT the species used to make the drug contains higher levels of the component ‘tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)’ which is the component that contains psychoactive properties.
I found some more information from this site MindBodyGreen into uses, how its made and effects.
Package opening of what I recieved
Milk & Honey
So, I’ve been using the Milk & Honey range
- Exfoliating Body Whip – natural beauty range Hempz have introduced their new Milk & Honey Collection of skincare products which feature 100% pure Hemp seed oil. Rub away dead skin cells using the range’s Exfoliating Herbal Body Whip, made from all natural fine Walnut shells.
- Hempz Body Wash – to treat skin to a cocktail of luxurious ingredients by using the ; skin is cleansed and hydrated by Cocoa Butter, Avocado oil and vitamins A, C and E.
- Body Moisturiser – lock in all of that lovely hydration by applying Hempz Milk and Honey. Infused with Milk and Honey and packed with Hemp Seed oil, natural antioxidants help keep skin cells healthy.
- Hand and Foot Crème – this features Agave extract, Jojoba oil and Shea Butter to relieve dry skin on the hands and feet.
Why Milk & Honey Body Whip is great!
I’ve found a massive improvement on the softness of my skin – it’s one of my favourite beauty items now.
Exfoliation refers to the removal of the dead skin cells on the skin’s surface.
As we age, the process of cell regeneration slows down. This means that the body is slower to shed skin cells and generate new ones.
When old skin cells start to pile up on the surface of the skin, it can leave skin looking dull, rough, and dry. Furthermore, the build-up of dead skin cells can result in excess oil and clogged pores, leading to blemishes and acne.
Proper exfoliation removes the barrier of dead skin cells clogging the skin and uncovers fresh new cells below. This opens the way for moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective. In short, a regular exfoliating routine will leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
Really has conditioned, hydrated and nourished my skin – it’s a gorgeous creamy formula with explosive lather gently cleanses and softens skin which I can’t recommend enough!
Aromatic Milk & Honey fragrance is a blend of essential oils and Herbal extracts to simulate the scent of milk and honey that helps comfort and relax the senses
Agave Extract helps soothe, soften and moisturize
Rice Extract – enriched with natural anti-inflammatory properties to help hydrate and renew skin’s healthy radiance and feel
This Milk & Honey Herbal Hand & Foot Crème is thicker than the moisturiser and smells equally as fantastic – intense moisturizer that quickly helps hydrate, soothe and protect the roughest, driest skin.
Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Agave Extract, Rice Extract, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Coco Butter, Shea Butter and Vitamins A, C and E to help provide natural antioxidant properties that nourish and comfort dry, sensitive skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth conditioned and protected.
Milk & Honey Moisturiser
This helps provide epic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the overall health and condition of skin! I love it
Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Agave Extract, Rice Extract, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Vitamins A, C and E to help provide natural antioxidant properties that nourish and comfort the skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and conditioned.
- Agave Extract helps soothe, soften and moisturise.
- Rice Extract – enriched with natural anti-inflammatory properties to help hydrate and renew skins healthy radiance and feel.
- Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter help provide heavy moisture and essential nutrients to skin helping to protect against free radical damage and daily elements.
- Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants and elements.
The difference between Hemp and Marijuana
Regular hemp, however, has much lower concentrations of THC, and higher concentrations of ‘cannabidiol (CBD),’ which actually reduces or eliminates the psychoactive effects.
The standard hemp plant has been used for centuries to make rope, clothes, food, paper, plastics, insulation, textiles, and more, while the seeds were eaten raw or ground into a meal.
In addition, the hemp seeds don’t contain THC.
The aromatic Milk and Honey fragrance helps soothe and relax the senses – basically it smells like you want to eat it or just wear it forever. I genuinely love the smell – it’s something unfortunately I can’t email for you guys!
A lot of research shows that CBD oil can be highly effective in treating eczema. Eczema can be a painful, itchy skin condition that can be difficult to treat and can often appear on the face and neck. The use of CBD cream has shown a lot of promise of helping people with this skin condition obtain partial or even complete relief of symptoms.
- Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. More on this here.
- Helps condition skin for a healthier look and feel
- Helps provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment
- Full of beneficial ingredients – Agave Extract to soothe, soften and moisturise skin!
- All products are Paraben Free, Gluten Free, THC Drug Free and not tested on animals.
Its fatty acid content helps create a protective barrier over the skin which prevents moisture loss.
Disclaimer – I was sent these products as purpose to review however all opinions are my own, no affiliate links.
You can find them on their Website,
For more skincare:
- Get Ready with me | Beach party ready
- THREE Lacura makeup Swaps to save YOU money!
- TREATS for your time of the month with Betty Box!
- KISS False nails & lashes in depth BEST Beauty Tips all in ONE post!
- KINN Living / Natural and organic products for you and your home / Review
- Willow By The Sea – organic baby products from Australia – Tea bath and oil review.