1. S’mores Brownies Recipe
- 165g Unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 100g Milk chocolate, broken up
- 100g Dark chocolate, broken up
- 3 eggs and 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla paste
- 165g Golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 200g Bahlsen biscuits, broken up (I used a mixture of the different types)
- Handful of marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a brownie tin with butter, then line with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan over a low heat, continually stirring.
- Use the kMix whisk to whisk the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar in two additions, whisking on a high speed between each. Pour it down the side of the egg mix so as not to knock out the air that has been whisked in. Keep whisking until mixed.
- Then pour the chocolate into it, down the side so as not to knock the air out.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, third of the biscuits and stir until well combined, pour into the tin.
- Scatter the remaining biscuits and marshmallows over the top.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 25–30 minutes.
- When you take them out they should still wobble, leave in the tin to cool before cutting.
2. Choco Leibniz Easy Biscuit Pudding
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: for 4-6
1. 4 eggs, whisked
2. 300ml double cream
3. 6tbsp caster sugar
4. Pinch ground ginger
5. 12 Choco Leibniz (Milk or Dark) biscuits, roughly crushed (I used 6 dark and 6 milk with caramel)
6. Icing sugar, to dust
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
In a bowl, mix the eggs with the double cream, sugar, ginger and the CHOCO LEIBNIZ biscuits.
Place this mixture into a small baking dish.
Place in the oven for eight to 10 minutes. Serve warm and dust with icing sugar.
I was amazed at how light and fluffy it was. Everyone loved it served with ice cream. You could substitute the ginger with orange zest and use the Orange & Chocolate Leibniz biscuits.
3. Cinnamon Cookie Recipe
(inspired by Bahlsen)
Overall time – 40 minutes.
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 cups 250 g Powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tbl. Ground Cinnamon (to taste!)
- 1 Tbl. Fresh Lemon Zest
- 3 cups/ 300g Ground Almonds
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 162°c/325 °F.
- In a Mixer, whip up those egg whites, add powdered sugar. It’ll be thickish.
- Take out 8 Tablespoons of the egg white/sugar mix, and put it in a plastic baggie or piping bag. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the ground almonds, cinnamon and lemon zest.
- Add the Almond Mix to the Egg White Mix and use a wooden spoon to stir it together until it is full.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Prepare your rolling out surface by covering it with a thick layer of powdered sugar.
- Rub your rolling pin with powdered sugar.
- Grab a chunk of the dough with powder sugar hands and pat it into a disk. Set it on the powdered sugar, rub it into the sugar, flip and rub again, now start rolling.
- You are rolling out dough, roll easy, flip it or rotate the dough often. If it starts to stick add more powdered sugar.
- You want to roll it about 1/3 inch (5cm) thick.
- Cut the cookies out with a shaped cutter of your choice. If the cutter feels sticky… dip it in powdered sugar (are you seeing a pattern?)
- Put the cut out cookies on a cookie sheet – you can put the cookies fairly close together since they don’t spread.
- Gather the dough scraps – add some new dough to it and roll again. Keep going until the dough is used up.
- When you have a full tray. Clip the corner of the baggie containing the bit of meringue and pipe it onto the cookies. Don’t let it drip over the side.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet.
4. Bahlsen Caramel Choco moments Cupcakes
Overall time – 40 minutes
Ingredients for the cake:
- 2 Caramel Choco moments
- 40g unsalted butter softened
- 140g caster sugar
- 100g self-raising flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 120ml milk
Ingredients for the Frosting:
- 140g unsalted butter softened
- 280g icing sugar sifted
- 1-2 tsp semi-skimmed milk
- Food colouring of your choice
- 2 caramel Choco Moments
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 and line a muffin tin with eight cases.
- Process the first two Carmel Choco Moments in a food processor until they resemble fine dust.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, eggs and milk until smooth. Add the powdered Carmel Choco Moments into this mixture and stir well.
- Spoon into the muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave the cases in the tray for five minutes, then remove from the tray and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
Method for the frosting.
- Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft.
- Add half the icing sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the remaining icing sugar, along with one tablespoon of the milk (add more milk if necessary) and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Add the food colouring and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the frosting into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe the icing onto the cupcakes in a large swirl.
- Place the two remaining Caramel Choco moments under a clean towel and break them up with a wooden spoon or rolling pin to make shards rather than crumbs!
Find more recipes on their site click here!!