The Insiders Campaign
I’ve been chosen as 1 in 3000 people to participate in a Bepanthen Campaign to spread word of its uses – I received:
1 x tube of Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment (30 grams)
1 x 12-page Campaign Guide.
For my family, friends and acquaintances:
5 x tube of Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment sample (3.5 grams*)
5 x information leaflet
1 x discount voucher
Watch my Box Opening!
What is Bepanthen
Dual action every day protection and care of nappy rash. Bepanthen ointment has a dual action benefit, helping you to do the best you can to protect against nappy rash and help promote the natural healing of your baby’s delicate skin. When applied at every nappy change bepanthen forms a long lasting, breathable, barrier protect against the irritants that can cause nappy rash. If your baby has nappy rash, bepanthen gentle formulation quickly soothes the soreness and the active vitamin ingredients works to accelerate natural skin healing.Bepanthen is free from all colours, fragrance or preservatives and is clinically proven to be gentle enough for the most sensitive of skins.
1) Improves the natural protection of the skin.
2) Is clinically proven for babies delicate skin.
3) Maintains the ideal moisture levels of the skin.
4) Is free from any potentially toxic ingredients.
5) Contains ingredients that are proven to be safe and have benefits.
6) Contains no unnecessary ingredients.
7) Contains no antiseptics or preservatives.
How To Use
Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment offers additional comfort for the baby being non-sticky as well as convenience for the mother as it does not need to be cleaned off at the next nappy change.
About Nappy Rash
At any one time, a third of babies and toddlers are suffering from nappy rash – and yet many parents don’t take steps to protect their baby’s delicate bottoms.
Newborn baby’s skin is up to 40% thinner than adults and a baby’s bottom in particular will have to cope with some tough conditions – especially at bedtime when the nappy is usually on for longest.
Causes of nappy rash:
One of the main causes of nappy rash is when the skin comes into contact with wee and poop. Even the best disposable nappies leave some moisture on a baby’s delicate new skin and this can compromise the skin’s ability to act as a barrier!
Using Bepanthen at bedtime helps protect your baby’s delicate skin from the causes of nappy rash as it:
- Forms a protective and breathable barrier to reduce the contact your baby’s skin has with irritants.
- Free from antiseptics, fragrances, colours and preservatives.
- Contains Provitamin B5 which gently aids natural recovery of sensitive skin while keeping it soft, smooth and moisturised.
- Redness, lesions, swelling or spots on your baby’s bottom, thighs and genitals.
- The rash may also be hot to the touch.
- Your baby’s behaviour might seem more troubled – they may cry when touched or washed, and wake frequently in the night because of discomfort.
It’s recommended to use Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment at every nappy change, especially at bedtime when the nappy is usually on for the longest period to help protect against the causes of nappy rash. Lightly massage the ointment into the bottom to help reinforce the skin’s natural barrier and help stop the chemicals in urine and faeces from irritating the skin.
- Change your child’s nappy five to seven times a day – or in my case when necessary as I’m a mum of three I know the drill.
- Make sure you’re using the right nappy size. If it’s too tight, it can cause irritation but you’ll figure that out. If sore it’s red. If leaves marks it’s too tight.
- They suggest to let air get to your baby’s bottom as often as possible, which is pretty daring but bathtimes are good for that.
- Always clean your baby’s bottom from front to back.
Great for Bedtime
Bedtime is usually the longest period between nappy changes when your baby’s delicate skin is exposed to wee and poo which when left can trigger nappy rash. Nappy rash is the most common skin complaint developed during infancy** and this unpleasant condition can make your baby more agitated, interrupting their sleep, and in turn causing distress for both you and baby.
So as well as ensuring your baby has a clean dry nappy, give their skin an extra layer of protection against the causes of nappy rash at bedtime with a quick application of Bepanthen’s Nappy Care Ointment. The ointment forms a moisturising, breathable layer, protecting even the most sensitive skin from the causes of nappy rash.
By helping keeping your baby’s skin soft, smooth and moisturised, day and night and developing your own bedtime routine unique to you and your baby, you are on your way to protecting them for a good night’s sleep.
Normally this ointment is used for the following purposes as mentioned above – to take care of red baby legs, apply the ointment after each nappy change so that the skin can recover more quickly!
I would recommend this cream plus has uses for more than just nappy care!
Here’s a beauty tip for you because although you think this Bepanthen baby ointment would be suitable only for your baby then you are wrong!
A handy product to have in the house, especially because it is also a very economical and affordable product. More information!
Bepanthen baby ointment is best known for the high concentration of dexpanthenol (provitamin B5) which is known to support natural skin repair. It is a water-in-oil emulsion consisting of 65% fat (lipids) which puts a pleasant layer on the skin so that it can not become damp and therefore protected against external influences, dries out less quickly and stays well hydrated.
In addition, there is also sweet almond oil, an oil rich in unsaturated fatty acids, proteins, vitamin A, vitamin B and various minerals which has a soothing, nourishing and moisturizing effect and reduces skin irritations.
The ointment itself smells neutral and somewhat ‘greasy’ and lubricates once warmed through the skin quite smoothly.
Give it a little time to work in and you immediately notice that the smeared part feels nice and smooth. Perfect for many different purposes; dry patches such as knees, elbows, heels and cuticles, psoriasis, scars, eczema and wrinkles and sunburn. As far as I am concerned, an indispensable product to have at home!
Bepathen Awards Received
Clinically Proven & Award Winning Protection: Best Nappy Cream by Parents (Loved By Parents 2016).